Learning with a fun factor
Our native speaker trainers introduce the children to the Dutch, French or English language in various projects and workshops, all following the principle of Learning by Doing. Whether doing crafts, painting, singing, dancing or playing sports - the foreign language is always present and becomes ingrained.
Who is it for?
These programmes are designed for Groups composed of a minimum of 4students and a maximum of 10 participants at the same level.
The Benjamin's programmes are designed for 4-6 year olds.
The Kids programmes are designed for 7-12 year olds.
The Teens programmes are designed and 13-16 year olds.
- Weekly courses on Wednesday afternoon or Saturday morning
- The teaching programme, with course materials designed for children
- Fun language training
- Well-qualified, native / fluent speaker language instructors
- Small, homogenous groups
- Additional motivation thanks to the learning partners
- Thinking and speaking in the language without the need for translation
- Training available for Dutch, French and English
How to get started:
The school year programmes are held on Wednesday afternoon and Saturday morning in the following Berlitz Centres: Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Liege and Waterloo.
The schedule depends on the child's age.
Please download the latest schedule here: